This is a loan checklist, these are documents that might be required. These documents depend on every loan and every peson, but generally the following are required, often for up to two years back. Contact a loan officer before collecting all the forms, as you may not need them all:
- Statements of income such as last two years W-2’s, two current pay stubs, and the last two years complete tax returns.
- Two current bank statements
- A list of any assets that you own
- Rental or mortgage history for the last 2 years
- Employment history and current information for the last 2 years
- Personal identification, including Green Card if applicable
- Purchase contract
- Other pertinent items such as: Bankruptcy Discharge Notice or Divorce Decree
- Completed loan application
Before you compile all this information talk with a loan officer to see what you will need to provide. It’s likely to be less than what is on this list!